Tank heating systems from Pentair Thermal Management can provide:
- freeze protection
- temperature maintenance
- heat-up and condensation prevention
Pentair Thermal Management provides these tank heating systems for tanks of small, medium and large volumes.
To optimize your tank and vessel heat-tracing system, Pentair Thermal Management offers a wide range of technologies including:
- Self-regulating heating cables
- Power-limiting heating cables
- Constant wattage parallel heating cables
- Polymer insulated series heating cables
- Mineral insulated series heating cables
Tank Heating- A Complete Heat Management System Approach
Each technology has specifications which are optimal to fit a vast assortment of heating tracing systems, for both hazardous and non-hazardous areas.
In addition, Pentair Thermal Management offers an extensive range of control & monitoring products to complement a complete and reliable heat tracing management system.
Some typical applications for electrical heat tracing of tanks and vessels include:
- Freeze protection of low and medium viscosity fluids such as water or ammonia.
- Temperature maintenance for medium viscosity fluids such as oils, bio fuels or resins.
- Crystallization prevention such as caustic soda
- Condensation prevention such as fly ash in conical bases of silos or cyclone filters
- Pre heating of industrial reactors.
- Specialty applications which include heat-up of high viscosity fluids and agitation applications